Collaboration for Growth is an initiative designed to bring together like minds from similar schools to develop professional development pathways and to create a growth mind-set in our schools and in the Asia Pacific region. The schools are:
To bring together like minds from similar schools to collaborate for growth
- To engage in thinking, dialogue and teaching practice that explores, experiments with and promotes best practice
- To explore the possibilities that develop and grow teacher practice and teacher effectiveness
- To develop a quadrangular professional development model that meets the needs of the 4 schools and that encourages active thinking, active dialogue and active teaching practice
- To align our beliefs with our theory on best practice
- To improve learning outcomes for all students
- To share the learning and thinking with the wider educational community
Our first event is an inquiry symposium on November 28-30.
We will explore inquiry learning in our schools from September through to November and come together to create a PD model for inquiry learning that involves an on-going multifaceted approach to professional development in order to maximise teaching and learning and develop teacher practice in inquiry pedagogy.